INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes but is not exclusive to traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for your account or enter your details on your profile page.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
When using our site, we may set cookies on your computer in order to assist with providing you a great user experience.
We or our third-party providers may set the following cookies whilst using our site:
- cookiesMessage - set by us to hide the cookies message you saw when you first came to the site
- preventRecapture - set by us to ensure errors do not occur when capturing an environment
- Session cookies - set by us in order to ensure that you remain signed in throughout the site
- Google Analytics - set by Google in order to provide us with useful statistics regarding your visit
- gravatar - set by Gravatar when loading in your avatar image from their service
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our services to you. The following is a breakdown of how your information is used:
- Your username is publically displayed on your profile, your cloned environments and in hyperlinks throughout the site
- The location, Facebook and Twitter information you optionally provide us on your profile are only publically visible on your profile page
- The name you give your environments are visible on the environment page itself, your profile page and on the Recently Cloned Environments page
- Your email is never publicly visible anywhere on the site
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
All passwords are securely encrypted.
In operating our website it is necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside of the European Union for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is stored securely.
Unfortunately the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically. Sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998 you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee of £10 to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.